Monday, September 6, 2010

The Evey Roll!

Evey started rolling over from her stomach today. The first time, I put her on her stomach in her crib and turned away for just for a few seconds. When I looked back, she was on her back! I missed it! The second time, Brittani and I both watched her do it. The third time, I put her on her belly, grabbed the camera, and by the time I turned it on she had already rolled over! So here is the fourth time, haha


3 comments:

Carrie Stuart said...

I can't wait to come see her do it in person!

Carrie Stuart said...

Hey guys...I'm not finding a way to follow you guys directly from blogger. Is this intentional? I'd really like to "follow" you as I'm trying to get rid of the links on my page to speed it up (our internet here is B-A-D!) but I don't want to do google reader. Let me know what you think!

Carrie Stuart said...

Nevermind! I had too many non-blogger blogs on there anyway...I just ended up using Google reader to subscribe. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.